Now that I'm a blogger, I see it as my right to put people up on game. Not just no ordinary game, but some real nigga shit. Now this website right here, this website right here (Katt Williams voice) is THE SHIT. It's called Rap Genius. I swear, I'm on this shit daily. It's really a simple concept: Put sometimes obscure/borderline incomprehensible rap lyrics in layman's terms. You know, so we normal, non chain bearing, regular life living people can finally understand! And I swear, this website breaks down EVERYTHING. From Juicy J to Blu. From Waka to Nas. Lyric by lyric and most of the time the analysis is right on point. I swear, my roomate and I were on here for the bulk of a Sunday afternoon deciphering Cam'ron lyrics. For all we know, this website just might of been concocted because of Cam'ron lol. "Whether buddist or budah, that's judist or juda I got luger to ruger, hit from Roota to Toota" ("Get Em Girls"-Cam'ron). Thank God for rapgenius...


0 comments:

Post a Comment